4.10.07

Here's what's on my desk...that's page 22 of my 2nd ish of Sups/Bats...

Hhhhhmmmm...didn't quite work. This was a test of the mobile blogging for this site. I took two pictures on my phone, this one and one of my desk, sent them as separate post,...as you can see only this got automatically posted. I don't know what happened to the other post. It also took alot longer
to be posted than I thought it would.

I did this as a test cause I want to post while I'm in Australia next week...I'll still try to post while there...let's see how that goes...

UPDATE: Well finally...hours later the other post shows up. So I guess it does work, just not right away...that's cool...Whilce...

1 comment:

komiksmanila said...

hey whilce i know this piece. i'm the guy jonas diego got to sample ink it. he said you liked it and i was so happy to hear it.

my name's jerald dorado btw. if you have time, please check my deviantart: www.jrldorado.deviantart.com